Simply Making Great Impressions
Premier Printing is currently seeking applicants for the position of Office/Production Assistant.
The Office/Production Assistant is responsible for supporting office staff with clerical and customer service tasks as well as assisting production staff with basic hand work and product finishing tasks. To supplement the Office/Production Assistant position, more responsibilities may be added from other departments as needed and as time allows.
• Data entry of orders and customer information
• Emailing customers regarding outstanding proofs, approvals, missing information etc.
• Answering phones
• Other office duties as assigned
• Hand cutting fabric pieces for garments and/or display items
• Installing banners in hardware
• Other production tasks as assigned
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrate a keen attention to detail
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
• Full-time Employment
• Health, Dental & Vision Care
• Life insurance, AD&D coverage and Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
• On-site parking
• Company events
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Overtime may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your cover letter and resume to:
560 Marjorie St
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0B7
Applicants should respond by email to Brant Nobel on or before November 10th, 2023.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org