Simply Making Great Impressions
Premier Printing is currently seeking applicants for the position of
D U T I E S W I L L I N C LUDE:
• Set-up, operation and maintenance of a machine that automatically folds, slits,
perforates and/or scores printed sheets.
• Reviewing job specifications to determine page sequence, type of fold, page size
and packing requirements.
• Set-up of guides, fold plates, fold rollers, and any slitting blades or perforators.
• Loading sheets onto feeder and jog sheets into proper positions.
• Adjusting machine during production run as required for, adherence to all quality
and customer requirements.
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
T H E SUCCESSFUL APPLI C A N T WILL:
• Possess the ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions and job
• Possess the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations including reading a
• Be mechanically inclined.
• Possess the ability and endurance to stand and walk 95% of the shift.
• Be physically capable of lifting up to 50lbs
WHAT WE H AVE TO O F F E R :
• Full-time Employment
• Health, Dental & Vision Care
• Life insurance, AD&D coverage and Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
• On-site parking
• Company events
General hours of work are:
Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
Shift work and overtime may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your cover letter and resume to:
Premier Printing Ltd.
One Beghin Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2J 3X5
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com