About Manitoba Print Industry AssociationPrinting is Essential. Manitoba printer's annual sales exceed $850 million.
The Manitoba Print Industry Association Inc. (MPIA) is a non-profit industry-based organization created to:
- increase awareness of the Manitoba print industry
- attract and retain individuals into the industry; and
- expand training opportunities within the existing workforce.
- Identify opportunities to increase awareness of, and attract new workers to, the Manitoba print industry.
- Provide a network for print industry consultation, partnership and communication.
- Partner with appropriate government departments, associations, agencies, and schools to support the continued development of the Manitoba print industry.
- Assist in the ongoing development of print industry-related curriculum with learning objectives and outcomes that are relevant to the current industry needs.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MPIA Board President - Premier Printing
MPIA Board Vice President - The UPS Store #431
MPIA Board Secretary - Pollard Banknote
MPIA Board Director - WBM Technologies
MPIA Board Director - Pollard Banknote
MPIA Board of Director - Unigraphics Ltd.
MPIA Board Director - City Press
MPIA Board Director - Duha Group
MPIA Board of Director - PrintPro