Career Awareness and Human ResourcePrinting is a thriving industry. There are over 100 commercial printers in Manitoba employing 3500 employees in print.
Human Resources plays a key role in every business. It is responsible for areas such as Recruitment & Selection, Employee & Labour Relations, Payroll & Benefits, and Training & Administration. Human Resources helps to ensure companies are running efficiently & effectively and that employees are contributing positively to the organization as a whole.
The Manitoba Print Industry Association – Human Resource Program provides on-demand HR expertise and support for companies that do not have an HR staff.
We work one-on-one with your company to equip you with the tools you need to build a thriving workplace.
MPIA CAN HELP YOU…
Get the right people
- Create and post job vacancies
- Receive and screen resumes
- Assist with interviews
- Conduct reference checks
- Connect and promote your company through career fairs, job fairs and school presentations
Engage your staff and build their strengths
- Assist with performance management
- Perform individualized career planning and advancement
- Create employee engagement survey and action plan
Organize your HR administration
- Create company HR policy and employee handbook
- Prepare and house employee files on behalf of company
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS…
MPIA HR staff will develop a customized approach that meets your particular needs.