Manitoba Print Industry Association Scholastic AwardsPrinting is a thriving industry. We support Canadian Printing Industries Scholarship Trust Fund.
Congratulations to the 2017 Award Recipients
Stephanie Croy – Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology
Spencer McKenzie – Lord Selkirk Regional School
Dane Wanke – R. D. Parker Collegiate
Rayden Bradburn Daniels – R. B. Russell
Erin Bennett -Sturgeon Heights Collegiate
Kody Cavers – Kildonan – East Collegiate
Grace Thrush – Crocus Plains Regional Secondary School
Eula Odulio – Tec Voc High School
The Manitoba Print Industry Association Awards were established to promote career paths in the print industry to high school students.
The fund offers seven awards to students who are a resident of Manitoba and are currently enrolled in a Manitoba High School.
Number of Awards: Seven annually
Awards are given to the following schools:
- Crocus Plains Regional Secondary
- Kildonan East Collegiate
- Lord Selkirk Regional Secondary
- R.D. Parker Collegiate
- RB Russell Vocational School
- Sturgeon Heights Collegiate
- Tec Voc High School
To apply for the award, a completed application package must be received that includes:
- A one-page statement outlining your career goals, high school accomplishments and or work experience activities (past two years);
- A letter of endorsement from your graphic/print production teacher, which reinforces your accomplishments in graphic/print production,
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript.
Required Personal Information in your one-page statement:
- High School Name
Mail or Email completed application to:
Career and Human Resource Consultant
1000 Waverley Street
Winnipeg, MB R3T 0P3
Deadline of Submission
May 19, 2017
For additional information or enquiry’s, please contact us.