Manitoba Print Industry Association
Welcomes the following companies who have become new members in the past year.
Fujifilm Canada Inc.
Sunnyday Environmental Group
Kodak Canada ULC
Print is Green
By 2020, the cloud will consume more energy than France, Germany, Canada and Brazil combined.
Printed products are a renewable resource
Once a printed product has served its purpose, it reenters the cycle as a new product.
PRINT IS INTERACTIVEPrint can set your marketing apart from all others. Incorporating moving parts, scented varnishes, pull-tab windows and sound chips to enhance the experience. Consumers are able to take a cell phone snap shot of your direct mail piece and receive instant product information. New technologies make your mail piece interactive and your sales opportunities immediate.
Print is BeautifulThe human eye is attracted to the beauty of print and printers consider every job a masterpiece. Advanced color and print techniques make the final product more appealing and compelling. The beauty of print attracts customers in a way no electronic media can.
Print is TrustedWe’ve all heard the term “get it down on paper”. Print is trusted and credible. Having something you can touch, hold and share with others provides a comfort that no electronic media can match. More and more, marketers are incorporating print into their campaigns as the “trusted” media.
MB Printer's Annual Sales
Why Become a member?
As a member of the Association you will have access to a number of resources and tools that include:
- Discount pricing on MPIA Workshops and Seminars
- Membership access to Printing Industries of America including full compliment of membership benefits
- Access to our curriculum resource library
- A network of related print industry and business development organizations
- Comprehensive Human Resources assistance and advice in all areas related to your company
- Promotion of your company at Career Fairs as well as greater opportunity to liaise with schools, increasing retention of qualified employees