Congratulations to the 2018 MPIA Scholastic Award Recipients
Hunter Pelletier – Lord Selkirk Regional School
Bernal Delos Santos– Tec Voc High School
Kielamel Sibal – Kildonan – East Collegiate
Alejandra Cruz – Crocus Plains Regional Secondary School
Sabrina Robertson – R. D. Parker Collegiate
Amber Vanderberg -Sturgeon Heights Collegiate
Printed products are a renewable resource
Once a printed product has served its purpose, it reenters the cycle as a new product.
PRINT IS INTERACTIVE
Print can set your marketing apart from all others. Incorporating moving parts, scented varnishes, pull-tab windows and sound chips to enhance the experience. Consumers are able to take a cell phone snap shot of your direct mail piece and receive instant product information. New technologies make your mail piece interactive and your sales opportunities immediate.
Print is Beautiful
The human eye is attracted to the beauty of print and printers consider every job a masterpiece. Advanced color and print techniques make the final product more appealing and compelling. The beauty of print attracts customers in a way no electronic media can.
Print is Trusted
We’ve all heard the term “get it down on paper”. Print is trusted and credible. Having something you can touch, hold and share with others provides a comfort that no electronic media can match. More and more, marketers are incorporating print into their campaigns as the “trusted” media.
MB Printer's Annual Sales
Why Become a member?
As a member of the Association you will have access to a number of resources and tools that include:
- Discount pricing on MPIA Workshops and Seminars
- Membership access to Printing Industries of America including full compliment of membership benefits
- Access to our curriculum resource library
- A network of related print industry and business development organizations
- Comprehensive Human Resources assistance and advice in all areas related to your company
- Promotion of your company at Career Fairs as well as greater opportunity to liaise with schools, increasing retention of qualified employees
This workshop core focus will enable sales managers and sales reps to sell more for more and provide a pathway to help follow up on qualified leads and existing customers.
“Check Out Workshop Reviews”